1) Go to Settings
2) Scroll down to Mail, Contacts, Calendars
3) Touch Add Account and Select Exchange
4) Input your @email.arizona.edu address and the Description will populate with Exchange
5) Input your Netid Password
6) If you get your password correct, your iPhone will auto configure to the Exchange Server and place a green check mark next to all input fields followed by opening a new window.
7) In the new window you will have the option of turning Off or On the following fields: Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, Notes Our suggestion is to activate them all.
8) Click Save
9) Your Exchange Account will show up under Accounts, Click on it and at the bottom you may wish to change your Mail Days to Sync from the default of one week to one month
10) You are done.