Meet the team
Our purpose is to help CALS become the most cyber-savvy Land Grant College in the nation
Our VisionOur vision is to have wide-scale adoption from CALS’ faculty and staff of the cyber technologies that we promote, educate, and develop internally or partner externally. To be considered as the model example of a College Communications and IT Unit that other Universities look at when organizing IT resources within their own College.
- Adaptability: Our team is composed of self-starters who adapt to change in technology and industry, keeping CALS on the cutting edge.
- Innovative: We dedicate time to incubate new ideas and encourage each other to cultivate outside-of-the-box strategies.
- Quality: The products and services we offer are given our best effort. We’re detailed oriented and take pride in our work.
- Integrity: We believe in delivering CALS with the best service possible, even if that means outsourcing a project or service that is recognizably better. We always have CALS’ best interest in mind.
- Inclusivity: We’re an open and engaging team that seeks opportunities to partner with the college and campus community to develop new initiatives.
- Trustworthy: We believe in a responsible and honest work environment, both among our team members and the faculty, staff, and students we serve.
- Engaging: We pride ourselves on our human aspect of Cyber technology. We are educators, partners, and consultants, not just “bit-heads”. We meet in person when possible and always welcome walk-ins.
- Humility: Not all of our designs and innovations work as planned. We can admit defeat, learn from mistakes, and embrace constructive criticism.
Meet the Team